Friday, July 22, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons ~ Make an Outfit!



So, this cheery little outfit came together nicely.  The summer weight green cotton top is by Banana Republic. The sweetheart neckline and subtle bow detail are just girly enough. The adorable lemon print skirt by Talbot's really channels 50's housewife.  The shoes remind me of the dance shoes actresses in a Broadway show would wear. The flower detail on the strap is adorable! They are exquisitely comfortable and are by Sofft Shoes.  To me this outfit says "garden party", "afternoon tea" or "backyard wedding." I've had the black Monsac handbag for quite some time and don't recall what I paid (but rest assured, I got a great deal on it!). 
The grand total for the outfit (not including the handbag)...$9! (top=$3.50, skirt=$2.50, shoes=$3.00)
Now that's SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment